Friday, January 14, 2011

The Real Face of Beauty

 
The Vision of a Real Woman by Lizzie Brayden
Copyright 2011 by Lizzie Brayden

$325.00




Original Acrylic and Pastel on stretched canvas 16 x 20
This is an original, not a print.
If a print is desired, prints may be purchased at:

Lizzie Brayden at RedBubble

Supermodels are beautiful. On that, I am sure we can agree. However, the super slim, super sexy woman is not the average woman. And, the average woman holds several advantages over her magazine counterpart. 

Advantages of the Real Woman:

  1. She is real. She is a mother, a daughter, a sister, a niece, a friend and so much more.
  2. She laughs at herself and knows her strength comes from within. She needs no outside validation. She is woman...hear her roar.
  3. She loves with all her heart, feels with every breath, and lives without regrets because she really lives.
  4. Most importantly, she accepts herself for who and what she is. It does not matter she has flaws for that is what makes her so interesting in the first place. 
  5. She is a reflection of me, the way I live, the way I laugh. 

So, if you're still convinced that supermodel is the way to go, enjoy. But, if your like me, extreme dieting isn't a major concern. My concern are the lives I touch around me, the legacy I leave with what talents I have been given, those that my love changes for the better...not whether or not I can still get into a size 4 dress....and trust me, that is never happening. :)

Lizzie




No comments:

Post a Comment