Friday, January 14, 2011

Welcome to the World that is Me

Hi there! No, you aren't lost. Yes, this place is new. Of course you're not imposing!! I welcome you with open arms and an open heart, for this is my world, a place that is unique to me. A place I want to share with you.

What was that? Just where are you? Oh, don't worry, dear visitor. You haven't landed in a different galaxy or even traveled beyond the comfort of life as we know it. This place is the world of an artist, a painter, a writer, a creator of beauty from within the soul. Here, you can read what thoughts are roaming through my head, peruse my art and other creations, and purchase your very own original art or prints if you like. You can donate to help me out as I endeavor to take to heart the advice of the greats: follow your heart, see through open eyes, and shower the world with all you have learned.

I do hope you find my corner of the blogging community comfy. I look forward to your visits. They brighten my day. Just watch for posts and works of art in many forms to show up. Each one will have a price and a button to buy along with the story of their origin.

Don't see something you like? No problem. I am always happy to create something special just for you. All you have to do is let me know :)

Thanks for Stopping by!!

Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment